Canadian Aboriginal & Asia Pacific Import & Export Trade Development Seminar & Workshop
Date: Friday& Saturday, December 2 – 3, 2011 (New Date from Nov 19 – 20)
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 p.m. Daily
Place: The Maritime Labour Centre, Boardroom, #3-1880 Triumph Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Free parking available. Limited Seats available. First come first served.
Canada’s First Nations possess land reserves totaling nearly three million hectares. This land base represents an economic asset that will make a major contribution to enhancing and advancing the quality of life and standard of living of First Nations people and communities throughout Canada.
Indeed, there has been an explosion of First Nations entrepreneurship on and off-reserve as First Nations have opened casinos, shopping centres, industrial parks, golf courses and residential developments; they own trust companies, airlines, trucking firms, fisheries, sawmills and oil wells.
There is a lot for us to learn about Canadian Aboriginal people, including their values, standards, constitutions and leadership competencies. VBNF is fortunate to work with Wineexs Business Development & Management (WBDM), a registered and leading 100% Canadian Aboriginal owned and operated company located at Vancouver, BC, to create new and viable business opportunities relating to natural resources such as fishing, forestry and mining.
As such, WBDM has set-up an inaugural 2-day import and export trade development seminar and workshop to teach others how to do business with First Nations. This ground-breaking seminar and workshop will bring together Aboriginal and Asia Pacific community stakeholders and leaders, entrepreneurs, business leaders, industry experts and investors who exemplify best practices in their particular field to collaborate on the development of a new and unified import and export trade model and business network. Any business people or groups that who would like to do business with First Nations should attend.
In the course, you will learn:
- Who are the First Nations bands and organizations we are working with;
- How they want to do business with you;
- What kind of products and services are available;
- What products and services they need;
- When the products become available;
- How to create business opportunities with First Nations; and,
- Learn about the VBNF connections and investment opportunities.
- Canadian Aboriginal community stakeholders and leaders, entrepreneurs, business leaders, industry experts and investors;
- Asia-Pacific community stakeholders and leaders, entrepreneurs, business leaders, industry experts and investors;
- Local, regional, provincial, national and international social and economic development, management, leadership and stewardship professionals; and,
- Personal and professional development professionals.
Seminar Highlights Include:
- Discover and learn about the ground-breaking H.O.W.A.R.T. Model;
- Access invaluable, leading-edge technology, information and tools;
- Learn about the advances in First Nations import and export trade;
- Collaborate with Canadian Aboriginal and Asia-Pacific business leaders;
- Contribute to the development of a new import and export trade model;
- Meet and network with top business executives and industry professionals;